Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Christmas Gift

I have to share with those of you who have not seen this on Facebook.  My son, Jason, a graduate student in multimedia services in Portland, Oregon put this together in memory of his Mom, my wife, who died of  an inoperatable brain tumor June 16th of this year.  I know some of you don't know us but this is worth watching to see what a beautiful lady she was and what a wonderful life she lived.  I am very proud to put it on my blog and I am very proud of Jason for taking the time and effort to create it.  I think he did an excellent job and his Mom would be proud of him.  Click on the following link and then click on the screen  to view his montage and then click the little icon in the lower right hand corner to get full screen.  It will be worth your time.

http://vimeo.com/55719216

No comments:

Post a Comment